Holy Trinity Kingsford began as a branch of St. Martin’s Kensington and was originally known as St. Martin’s Mission Church, South Kensington.
St. Martin’s Kensington was established on 1st September, 1907 under the charge of the Rev, A.E. Rook as Rector with a small congregation but with great faith and foresight.
The hundred year history of Holy Trinity Kingsford involves buildings and milestones but it is essentially one of the people of God in our area.
With gifted skill, and tireless effort an informative and interesting record of the life of Holy Trinity Kingsford has been produced and is available below to download.